The Smart Food Farming Expo took place on Jun 28-29, 2017, Villa Flora, Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo, The Netherlands.
The Smart Food Farming Expo was part of a two-day agri-food event (Jun 28-29, 2017) that included 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- 3D FoodPrinting Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Vertical Farming Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Healthy Nutrition Conference, (Jun 29 2017)
- Smart Farming Conference (Jun 29, 2017)
- Smart Food Farming Expo (Jun 28-29, 2017)
The expo covered all topics presented at the conferences:
- Technologies for Vertical Farming
- Technologies for Smart Farming
- Technologies for 3D Food Printing
- Technologies for Healthy Nutrition
- Patent issues
- Legal / Regulatory issues
- Investment opportunities
The event brought together over 300 attendees and speakers, who shared their opinions and views on the latest developments in 3D food printing, vertical farming, smart farming and healthy nutrition.
The Smart Food Farming Expo is a dedicated and focused business and research platform, unique in bringing together European and global companies from the entire food industry chain: supply chain with customers, producers, retailers and researchers.
Target: Food Industry | Food retail | Farmers | Growers | Agricultural industry | Technology suppliers (corporate, start-up) | System integrators | Governmental bodies (Local, Regional, National) | Project developers | Finance / Consulting | Food Logistics | Research institutes | Universities | NGO’s | Charity etc.
Get social! Be informed about the conferences and the latest smart and vertical farming news. Follow @smartfarmevent