What, When, Where: The Smart Food Farming Expo, Jun 28-29, 2017, Villa Flora, Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo, The Netherlands.
The Smart Food Farming Expo is part of the first global Innovative Food-Agri Event – a two-day event (Jun 28-29, 2017) that includes 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- 3D FoodPrinting Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Vertical Farming Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Healthy Nutrition Conference, (Jun 29 2017)
- Smart Farming Conference (Jun 29, 2017)
- Smart Food Farming Expo (Jun 28-29, 2017)
The expo will cover all topics presented at the conferences:
- Technologies for Vertical Farming
- Technologies for Smart Farming
- Technologies for 3D Food Printing
- Technologies for Healthy Nutrition
- Patent issues
- Legal / Regulatory issues
- Investment opportunities
The Smart Food Farming Expo is a dedicated and focused business and research platform, unique in bringing together European and global companies from the entire food industry chain: supply chain with customers, producers, retailers and researchers.
Target: Food Industry | Food retail | Farmers | Growers | Agricultural industry | Technology suppliers (corporate, start-up) | System integrators | Governmental bodies (Local, Regional, National) | Project developers | Finance / Consulting | Food Logistics | Research institutes | Universities | NGO’s | Charity etc.
We invite you to take a look at the photo impression from the exhibition at the 3D Food Printing Conference 2016 at the same location.
Get social! Be informed about the conference and the latest smart and vertical farming news. Follow @smartfarmevent